Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Typical Sunday

Nothing interesting happened today.. :(


Well that's because I was stuck at home all day long. Sounds so boring right?..Yea it is..Lol...However, like I said in my previous post I did organize and clean out my closet. Hehe! My clothes are now all folded neatly and nicely=D (thanks to my experience at work.hehe!) Hopefully my clothes will stay that way though...Based on my past experience, my clothes will be all messed up again in a few weeks I think...LOL!


Since the last time I cleaned my closet and cleared out the clothes which I can no longer wear, I only threw out a few pieces. Hmm...I guess that means I didn't gain much weight??? Lol..But somehow I feel I did gain weight though..even though my nanny said I lost weight...So I'm somewhat sad and happy at the same time..Oh well, I know myself better than anyone else right?


Anyway, CNY is just a few days away...I can't wait for all the yummy COOKIES *drools*, gambling and of course the ANGPAU collecting $$$$$ !! Just thinking of all the yummy cookies, just makes me want to get well even sooner...yea I'm still SICK! Ugh! Why am I still sick?! I've been drinking loads of water and not eating any oily and fried food! I also ate medicine though I didn't see the doc..Lol!


So how will you be spending your CNY???

No comments: