Monday, February 11, 2008

If You Could See Me Now

It's been awhile since the last time I saw you. Wouldn't it be just perfect if you were standing right in front of me right now?



We haven't chat either for quite some time. Wouldn't it perfect if you nudge me right now?



I really miss looking at you. Seeing you simply brightens up my day and makes me smile :) Whenever I'm hoping to bump into you, it never happens. But when I never hope, it just happens. Crazy isn't??



If only you could answer my question that's been going around and around in my head. Is it that hard? Or why don't I have the courage to ask you?? Why??



All I ever wanted to know was if you had ever felt the same way as I do. I wish you did.


i miss you.




i REALLY do. =(




* feeling a bit emo right now..sorry for the emo post *

No comments: