Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sparkling Clean

Yes finally my cellphone is back with me..hehe..missed it too much!!! It's fixed and still in good condition!yay!! wee! =p


Lately I've not been feeling very well..haiz..at first having sore throat but now not so bad edi..its more of cough and flu..Hopefully I can get well by Chinese New Year la..or else I won't be able to enjoy it...Every year before CNY , I'm sure bound to get sick no matter how much I take care of myself. Haiz! Oh well, I told myself if that I don't get well by CNY, I die die also must still enjoy all my favourite food. I'll just have to suffer more later. LOL! Hopefully I don't have to go through that though. Hehe! :)


Anyway, today was the day I finally decided to clean up my room after almost 3 months since my holidays started. I cleaned my ceiling fan, desk, table tops and even my windows! Changed new curtains and bedsheets....Everything la! Threw away most of my junk too! Haha!My room is now SPARKLING CLEAN!!! Even my parents are SHOCKED about my room being so clean! Lol! But I told them don't expect me to that every week..haha..I only do this maybe twice a year only...Yes I damn lazy. However, i still do clean my room every week but it's not as sparkling clean as it is at this moment. Hehe!!


I was suppose to clean up my closet as well but too tired edi so I'm doing it tomorrow. Going to give away my old clothes so that I will have an excuse to BUY NEW ONES!! Muahahaaha!!! :D


Till then people. Have a great weekend! :)

No comments: