Monday, February 4, 2008

The Amazing Race Asia

I wanna join TARA!!!! Seriously I wanna join man...Despite the fact that I don't know how to swim( yes i really dunno how to swim.LOL!) and that I never dare take any chances, I think it would be really cool if I manage to get in..I'm certain that this race will definitely force me to conquer all my fears and be daring for once!

Lately I saw the advertisement on auditioning for the race...I immediately told my parents that I wanted to join....but right after that, I noticed at the bottom of the ad..it stated "All participants have to be 21 years and above...." Darn it! Haiz I guess I have to wait for another year lor..but come to think of it..I think I'll only be able to join after I graduate from university..or else I'm sure gonna miss my studies..


Any how...I'm 100% determined to join The Amazing Race ASIA!! Woooohooo!! =D

No comments: