Monday, February 4, 2008

Last Minute

I'm not sure whether today was my day or not..Lolx! I was supposed to go have my last minute haircut and get my eyebrows threaded BUT when I went there..it was CLOSED! Both my usual hair saloon and threading place is closed..argh! I can understand if the hair saloon closed but why the threading place too?no chinese staff working there also..ish!

Oh well, as I really needed a haircut...okay its more of a hair trim...I went to Kimarie in SS2..There so many people hence I had to wait of course. Anyway I had my hair cut and wash by a senior stylist..I only had to pay RM25, which is an average price...Overall, I'm very satisfied with my hair right now...here's some pictures my fringe..just the way i like :)
It may look as though i didn't cut my hair at all but i DID! its much shorter than it looks.

After that, I decided to get my nails done at another place somewhere in SS2 where my mom has been doing her nails lately..The service is really good and the price is alright..However, it would be preferable if you are someone who appreciates every single detail and hard work put in in making it look pretty..Anyway, I decided to go a try and I did a manicure and a pedicure with nail art..It looks really nice especially my toenails with the nail art..At first I thought I made a wrong decision in picking the colour but it turned out alright.Yay!
a very light shade of pink
a white base with black so-called flowers or half butterflies. I dunno..Lol!

Oh well at least I got something done..

Haiz..life's been pretty boring..hopefully it will get better real soon.

No comments: