Thursday, February 21, 2008

Birthday Dinner

Just in a blink of an eye, my birthday is already over..damn! why did it have to end so fast???

My dad surprised my morning with 2 red eggs. haaha! Yeap all of a sudden so traditional except no "gai pei" (chicken drumstick)..both my mom and I was SHOCKED!! haha! He's never done this for me since the very day I was born so I'm actually very happy! Thanks Daddy! Last time I only received red eggs from my nanny when I was a kid.

My red eggs...LOL! * me with mommy and my birthday "cake" *

Oh well I didn't do much on my birthday but just laze around the house receiving birthday wishes through my cellphone, Facebook and Friendster. Firstly, thanks so much for the wishes to every single one of you (including those who wished me late..hehe) . It's the thought that counts so I really appreciate it :) Thanks!

Anyway, I didn't have some big birthday bash or surprise party * though I would really like one..hint hint* LOL! It's ok but next year I definitely want a birthday bash that I would never ever forget in my entire life. Haha! I'm serious man bout next year! hehe! what to do..21 is like more mature version of a sweet 16 celebration.

So even though I didn't have some big birthday bash which I would love to have, I did have a nice and lovely dinner with some of my friends at Italiannis. Thanks you guys for celebrating with me! :) Also thanks so much for the lovely pressies. It's really nice! hehe. Here's some pictures taken during the dinner and my presents. LOL!*hannah, we're missing you so much! I wished you were here :) ** loving this picture ** some quirky picture ** my lovely Roxy handbag * * the pretty necklace *
* my absolute favorite LBD which I wore...loving it so much! LOL! *
* a simple yet classy baby blue necklace from my sis :D *


That's it on my birthday..I hope my 21st will be even BETTER!! :)