Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sugar, Spice & Everything Nice

Did you notice that today is such a great day for sleeping? Yeap it's true. The weather is just so perfect to cuddle into my bed and hug my favourite stuffed toys..heehe! Yea I still sleep with my Pooh bear..*so huggable* :) LOL! For those of you who were stuck in class or whatever, the weather was gloomy and very cooling because of the heavy rain in the early early morning. As I don't have to go to uni today, I got to sleep in! Yay! :D

And with such fantastic weather, later I decided to bake some healthy muffins...heehe!
Presenting...
....
....
....
* Apple, Cinnamon and Walnut Muffins! ****
They're very healthy and of course, delicious! Hehe! It doesn't look that good but it's real yummy! I'm not self praising ok..my parents tasted them and said it was yummy. :) Remember looks can be deceiving. Haha!

By the way it's my first time making a batch of muffins with fruits in it..so luckily they turned out great. Phew! :)

That's it for today.


p.s : Check out this song.. When Will I See You Again by Jamie Scott and The Town * a nice song :) *

No comments: