Friday, February 22, 2008

The Countdown

It's only TWO more days till my holidays are finally over. :( *sobs*

On one hand, I'm glad that I don't have to be stuck at home most of time and get to see my friends in uni...but on the other hand, I'm already dreading the mountain high piles of assignments ahead. Maybe this semester I might even have tests as well * i hope not *..Ahhh!! Must work very hard this semester and pray that I can get go Aus next sem! :p


Why does university life have to be so stressful leh??? Why couldn't it be as simple and less stressful like ICPU?


I miss ICPU. I miss the teachers. I miss my ICPU mates. :(

Anyway, this semester my timetable is pretty sucky. I only have 1 lecture on Monday at 4pm till 6pm which is terrible because the traffic is going to be terrible and another lecture on Friday. On both days only got one stupid lecture. ish! Because of them, I cannot get Friday or Monday off which means I can't go on anywhere for holidays during the weekends. Argh! So yea my only off day is Wednesday! Lol! Right smacked in the middle of the week. Luckily my classes on Tuesday and Thursday is pretty even out so not so bad. One thing good about my timetable is that I don't have to wake up very early on most days except Tuesday. Yay! Can sleep in! woohoo! :)

Gotta start buying my stationery and files for uni this weekend.

Till then people. Have a great weekend! :)

No comments: