Monday, February 18, 2008

Super Duper Bored


Hey people..I know it's been a while since I last blogged but nothing interesting happened in the last few days so I didn't have anything to blog about. Haiz!


Anyway, yesterday my family and I went to Zen in Sunway Pyramid to celebrate my mom's belated birthday and my soon-to-come birthday. FYI, Zen is a Japanese restaurant. Although its pretty pricey, the food there is super delicious.. even the sashimi which they serve is cut in thick slices.. not like Sushi King so thin only..so it's worth your money! hehe!


I'm sitting here on the sofa blogging and listening to Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift. It's a pretty nice song if you heard about the reason why the song was created. Really sweet! Go listen to the song!



By the way, this is the last week of my holidays and I feel it's such a waste being stuck at home. I want to do some many things but there's no one to do it with me..I wanted to go on holiday but no one to go with..*sobs* Oh well, I guess my hopes of doing something productive with my holidays has gone down the drain once again..LOL!

That's it for today I guess.


No comments: