Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is a very special person's birthday and that person is nobody other than ME. Yes ME! So...

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!! :)

Today is the day when I finally turn the big TWO ZERO...Ahhh! Gosh, I feel so old now..damn! Turning 20 has been giving loads of mix emotions, both good and bad. The good is that I finally considered as an adult though I'm still underage to vote *very glad though* while the bad is that I feel that I haven't done the things I wanted to do when I was still 19..Oh well, since I haven't accomplished my list of things to do before I turn 20, I guess I have to push everything forward huh..

However, I've been thinking about all the things that have happened in the past year..and I can certainly say it was a new,exciting, emotional but very challenging year for me. Last year was definitely one of my most stressful year. I had the feeling of being totally lost, stressed out, confused, and loneliness. Yeap, I may seem happy on the outside but maybe at the very moment I may not be actually feeling that way. I feel I have changed but not sure how much though..Hopefully its more for the better though. hehe!

Hence, this year I have decided....


1. To be a happier and more outgoing person.

2. To try my very best not to stress out *which is going to be difficult due to uni life*

3. To take things as they go along.

4. To be not afraid to learn new things.

5. To be not so emotional/moody at times.

6. Appreciate the people around me more. * which I actually do ALOT *

Anyway, as I have told myself to be a HAPPIER person, I shall do so now..haaha! =D

That's it for now. Will blog more later.

No comments: