Friday, February 1, 2008

Sleepy

I'm so dead tired right now....Seriously dead tired from working the WHOLE DAY! I was working from 10.00am to 10.30pm man..serious shyt! Hardly had any time to go for break.


Anyway, I finally bought my Promod dress today. Yay! After reserving it for more than a month, I finally own it. hehe! It's a really simple lil black dress which has a cute red belt. I'm absolutely in love with it even though it's only a simple black dress. Hehehe! =)

Oh yea, the people from Sony Ericsson called to say that my baby is okay already and that I can pick it up anytime. So tomorrow I'm going to pick it up. Hopefully it's really fixed and that I don't have to bring it back to them anymore. *praying very very hard*

That's it for today la. Too tired to write anymore.

No comments: