Sunday, November 30, 2008

My New Baby

Hey peeps,


Ok, I couldn't wait anymore but simply post up my new "baby" right now. hehe!!


So what did I buy on Friday night, Nov 23, 2008, at 9.07pm??

.....
.....


Well, I bought this!

* My beloved Sony A200 :) *

So pretty right??

I love it so so much!!

So from now on, I think you guys have to buy me bigger bags in order to fit my new "baby" here.
Hehe! :)

Oh yea, since Christmas is coming around, can someone buy me a Crumpler bag??

To be exact, I want the Barney Rustle Blanket bag in Red
*it's a bag with different shades of red*



Go google it if you don't know. Haha!
Buy for me please!! I'll give you a Christmas kiss if you want *double LOL*

Ok lar, I'll leave the rest of the photos I took using my new "baby" for tmr.

Nite nite <3>

No comments: