Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The KL Skybridge


About a month ago, Yong Hua, Hsu Zhen and I went up to the KL Skybridge :)

The view was incredible. I didn't get to take enough photos so I wanna go again. haha!

You wanna go?? hehe :)

Lazy to write so I'll let the photos do the talking, kay?


* we started lining up here by the time we got there..a lot of mat sallehs wei. haha *


* still waiting..look at that apek.haha!*


* ta-da..our long-waited precious tickets *


* my visitor pass- the blue team *


* imagine a kid pushing every single button on the lift..sure damn irritating wan..*


* the bridge..wouldn't it be really cool to have a wedding reception here? *


*group photo*


* i love this photo. *


* my dearest bestie..someone's turning the big 2-0 soon :) *


*camwhoring is fun *


* goodbye Skybridge*


I definitely wanna go again la.


Before heading up to the Skybridge, we actually went to Petrosains to rekindle our childhood memories...but that will be another post. :)


Toodles :D




No comments: