Monday, December 1, 2008

The Newbie


As promised from yesterday's post, here's some photos I took with my new "baby".

You can criticize all you want because I'm still a newbie ok?

I need to practice on getting the right settings..

Anyways, here it goes..
* CF and YH *

Thanks YH for driving me all the way to buy my camera :)

Thanks CF for...hmm..being there and giving support??
No no...thanks for being able to tahan from peeing until you cannot tahan liao and had to run up to the monorail station to pee..hehe!! It really made me laugh wei..hehe.


The Late Dinner
*Double McChicken..yummy!*

* i like to move it, move it..you like to? MOVE IT! :) *

* Getting up close and personal*

Met up with the gang at OTKJ later.

* Yi Ying *

* Sara's half eaten french toast *

Cool effect right?

But it's way too early for me to get an external flash.. :( :(

Well that's it for the day I bought my baby :) :)

<3 <3

No comments: