Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Petrosains

After getting our free tickets for the KL Skybridge, we had like 5 hours free because our ticket to go up was like 2.30pm..


With nothing to do, we decided to go to Petrosains! haha!


it's been like 8 years since I've been there. LOL. i still remember my primary school trip there..it was so fun! wee!

Anyway, here's the photos:


* the hurricane chamber..luckily i was not wearing a flowy skirt. hehe! *


* Jan, the shorty? *

*check out my car. LOL. *

* the tunnel of time, not the tunnel of love. *

* OOO..mirrors!! *

*me likey this photo*

* can you feel the car? *

* Ooo..look at the butterfly on my head. haha! *

* this is fun*

* our new boyfriend? no way! *

* me like this photo too! *

* my Transformer Lego house :) *

* my favourite mirror. make our legs look so slim.woohoo! ** see? *

* the Mirror *
* i like this picture with half my face gone *

* Camwhore No. 1 *

* Camwhore No. 2 *


That's it about the trip. It was pretty fun I guess.


Toodles :)



No comments: