Friday, November 21, 2008

She Craves For Movies!

I'm not craving *as in eating* movies...but i desperately want/NEED to watch movies!!


I feel like a geek who just stays at home and studies wei..and
I'M NOT A GEEK!!! NEVER WILL I BE A TOTAL GEEK!!


LOL!

Anyway, I think it's been more than 2 months since I've watched a movie. Hmm..reasons??

Too bogged up with assignments and exams, and no teman :( :(


This happens when you're single and 90% of your friend's are in a relationship
*ok la i'm exaggerating here*
..they usually end up watching with their other half...
and if they call you, you're probably feel like a lamp post even if they don't mind..Haiz..

Haiz, I either need to get a boyfriend or get more single friends..
Hmm..I think getting more single friends is way easier la..

Anyway, back to movies..

i missed out so many movies edi..House Bunny, High School Musical 3, Madagascar 2, Quantum of Solace, Tropic Thunder, My Best Friend's Girl...and some older movies which are no longer in the cinemas...

let's go watch movies wei..

i wanna watch Bolt!! coming soon!

Oh btw, Christmas decorations are gonna be up soon!! yay!!
Let's go see them ok?? :)



toodles for now =D


No comments: