Saturday, November 8, 2008

Scarlet

I went to Scarlet at Cineleisure with some old schoolmates of mine last friday...haha..it's sort of my exam celebration night. haha!


Thanks Caroline for helping us out with the make-up..haha..
My make-up was pretty light. You could hardly see anything different except for my eyes i think.

FYI, I suck at putting make-up..haha..
I like people doing it for me, but I hate removing it. So troublesome.



Well, nobody said it was easy to look good. LOL.


Anyway, it was my first time at Scarlet..it's pretty nice but Sanctuary still looks nicer..I'm still waiting to check out Euphoria by MOS.


Some pretty cool things happened there..but I'm not telling. haha!
Wanna know?

Ask me then :) :)


Oh yea, I managed to test my alcohol limit..hehe. Jas says it's pretty good edi for someone who doesn't drink. haaha! :) :)


Some pictures of the night:


*getting prep up for Scarlet in The Curve's toilet. LOL. it was damn hot*

*Wei Ee, Ester and Jan :) *

* toilet camwhore pics are the best. haha. I don't like flash. *
* more than 13 years of good ol' friendship *

* Caroline's friends *

That's it for today.

Toodles.

No comments: