Sunday, November 2, 2008

Let's go to Zouk?

Haha.. ok la..I didn't go to Zouk..


Instead I went to Zoo, as in Zoo Negara. heehe :)

*ta-da..ZOO NEGARA! *

However, I would like to check out Zouk as well. ahhaaha..well someday..

Anyway, this happened like 2 months ago when Hannah Banana was back in M'sia. Haiz.

Miss you la wei..promise to visit me in Melbourne when you're there ok?? :) :)


It was a great day spending time with my friends, despite being all sweaty, hot and tired...


Oh yea, FYI the KFC in Zoo Negara is no longer there. KFC sana sudah TUTUP. HAiz..So disappointing. :(


* this is a somewhat-candid shot i guess..i don't look good in it but it's funny *


That's it peeps.

Toodles :)


p.s: i know the photos are tiny so click on it to so you can see it clearer la doink.

No comments: