Monday, June 30, 2008

Little Miss Moody

I've been feeling moody these two days. Dunno why. Felt so moody that I didn't even feel like getting out off bed today. Today itself I woke up and went back to sleep dunno how many times. Finally decided to wake up at 2.30pm. Lol. I did nothing except for eat, watch tv and online.
What an unproductive day it was for me today.


Possible reasons for my moodiness:-

1. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

2. Hurt my 2 toes from wearing new shoes. * hurts like hell *

3. Worried about getting really bad results in my exams. * i dread that day to come *

4. Feeling lonely.

5. Blaming myself for not doing any productive work during the holidays.

6. Wanting to bake but the stupid gas man didn't pass by my house.

7. Feeling pissed off for some reasons which cannot be announced here.

8. Feeling fat. * so tired of being fat. bahh! *


Well, that's the some reasons I think caused my moodiness. Hopefully it will go away soon. In the meantime, please don't try to do or say anything that will make me feel even worse as it already is. If you do the opposite, I'll either scold you like crazy or I won't wanna talk to you. So choose wisely.


Finally, I just wanna say sorry to those who received a cold shoulder from me.
I didn't mean it for it to happen. *well most of the time *



p.s: i need to feel loved. * if only you knew *


xoxo

No comments: