Thursday, July 3, 2008

Laptops

I went to Digital Mall today to search for my new laptop. I saw the Mac Pro laptop and it was so pretty. I wished I could afford buying it even though I would have to get use to their system which I dislike the most. LOL!


Anyway, after checking out the different brands and models of laptops, I have narrowed my choices to Acer, Dell and Compaq. These were the only laptops that had the specs which I want and was not over my budget.


As usual, Dell is the cheapest but I dislike the brand the most. Acer is slightly more expensive but they have a student rebate of RM200 for the model I want. Finally, Compaq is the most expensive overall but it's scratch-proof which Dell and Acer doesn't have.


So which one to buy???


Apart from searching for my laptop, I managed to buy my blank discs which I need.


After dunno how many months, I finally watched Shrek The Third!!! *proudness* :)


I will be staying at home all day to watch Bee Movie, Ratatouille, and What Happens in Las Vegas.
LOL. So sad case right?
That's what happens when I've been too caught up with my studies. Haiz!


p.s: 3 more days!!! wee!! :)

xoxo

No comments: