Monday, June 9, 2008

Bad Day

Hey peeps,


I know I said not to expect any posts until after my exams but i really have to pour out my feelings somewhere. I'm really feeling down right now. :( I cannot believe what had just happen 3 hours ago. I wish it didn't happen at all. If only i could turn back time and change what i did wrong.


If you guys dunno what i'm talking about, let me tell you all now. I'm talking about my consumer behaviour exam paper. I just sat for it a few hours ago. For the first time, I didn't know and didn't manage to finish all my questions. Of all the topics I studied, the ones i didn't study came out pulak!AHHH!!!! *screams very loudly* how can this happen?!!!


From the very moment I read the questions in section B and C, I already knew I would be a goner. Totally GONE CASE!! The only part I felt I knew how to do was my 20 MCQs. I hope that I can get full marks for that part.


For section B, I had to answer 3 questions which had part a and b while for section C i had to answer 2 mini essay questions.


The worst part is that i didn't know how to answer the 2 part b questions from section B. For section C, I really dunno whether my answer is correct anot. I hope it is though. The other question I practically had to write in point form. Section B and C are very important parts because they had the most marks!!


All I need now is to at least pass this paper, then i can pass the subject. Right now I just hope that I can at least pass the subject then I'll be very happy. Haiz! All I can do right now is pray and hope for the best. Gotta focus on my other 3 subjects now. Focus!!

:(

No comments: