Thursday, June 26, 2008

Looking for Mr. Happy

Zara Sales started yesterday!! Woohoo!!


Because the sales started yesterday, my babes and I headed off to Midvalley to check out their sales. Yeap, I went out with my two besties again! haha! Love hanging out with them.
Damn fun! :)


We had trouble looking for parking space man. It was as though everyone was going for their sales. LOL! First, we tried our luck with Midvalley's parking but no parking. Then, we went out and tried Boulevard's parking and...Bingo!! we found parking!! Woohoo!


Checked out Zara's sales. Damn many people la! Even for a weekday! After checking out Zara, we headed off to FOS. Right in front of the entrance, I found my favourite tee!! It was just love at first sight. haha! Immediately took it and tried it on and BOUGHT IT!! hehe! :) I'm a very happy girl today because I bought something I always wanted. Hannah bought it as well. hehe!


Wanna see the tee??heehe!

* it's a "Looking for Mr. Happy" tee *

* Camwhoring in the fitting room is our expertise. LOL! *

* I couldn't stop laughing *

* syok sendiri *

* we're looking for Mr. Happy..or should I say "I'm looking for Mr. Happy"! :) *

* the "looking for Mr. Happy" chicks *

* our weird expressions *

* one final picture :) *


I also saw a "Looking for Little Miss Naughty" tee. Anyone wanna buy? haha!
Very nice and cheap!
It's for guys only though. Lol!


We headed off to The Gardens and walked a bit. Then, we went home afterwards.
Too tired already.

Hehe!

xoxo

No comments: