Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Lazee Piggy

Ever felt that when you're so busy with assignments, exams and everything else, you so desperately want to go on a holiday to relax and just do nothing but when you are free and on holiday, you just feel there's nothing to do but just laze around the house??


Well, I'm definitely feeling this way right now though. I'm stuck at home doing nothing at all. So boring. Life can sometimes be just so boring. I have less than 3 weeks till I'm back to my totally hectic and stressful uni life so I really need to do some more productive things instead of being just a pig in the house. *oink oink* Apart from going on holiday with my mom, aunt and little cousin, I have no plans at all. Anyone got some good
suggestions of what to do? LOL!


Anyway, I definitely have some shopping to do. Shopping not for clothes, but for a new LAPTOP :) haha! Yeap, I'm getting a new laptop soon since my mom and I are always fighting for it. Yay!! Right now, I have to searching for laptops which I hate to do the most since I'm so terrible at all these techie stuff. So yea I really need help. haha! I definitely need to look for my new laptop very fast and get everything ready before my semester starts just so I can get use to the new software and install all my adobe photoshop, etc.. Argh! so much things to do in so little time. Bah!


I need to ask my cousin to buy a router so I can get wireless internet and an external hard drive to transfer all my documents, pictures and etc so that he can reformat my old laptop. I'm so afraid it will just drop dead in
front of me. I will guarantee cry if I lose all my precious pictures. Serious!!!


Ok la that's it for now la. I'm lazy to write. See I'm turning into a piggy. NO!!! :(

Just some random picture in Camerons. :)


No comments: