Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's Been Awhile

It's definitely been a really long time since I went out with my babes, Jas and Hannah. It's especially long for Hannah ever since she left for UK. I'm so happeee she's back here in M'sia. Wee!! :)


To celebrate my freedom from the torturous exam stress I've been facing for the past few weeks, just the 3 of us went to Pavilion. Why Pavilion?? Well, Hannah hasn't been there before so we took her there.
Thanks Jas for driving us there.
hehe! :)

Anyway, we had a late lunch at the Food Republic and then we bought tickets for Made of Honour. The movie was goood!! :) After the movie, we walked and talked, walked and talked some more. haha! So much things to catch up. We even sat on the concourse stairs in Pavilion. Then, we ate Carl's Jr for dinner. Their Swiss Bacon Crispy Chicken burger was superb! By the time we left for Pavilion, the parking ticket was a whooping RM15!!! Crazy right?! I have never spent so much on parking in my life. Lol!


We didn't feel like going home after that so Jas suggested to go Laundry Bar in the Curve and just drink and chill..But..Choong Fu couldn't make it (too tired after exams) and Yong Hua (was in KLCC) so we had to cancel it. However, we continued chatting in Hannah's house. No pictures because we forgot to take them.


It was definitely a great day hanging out with my babes. I miss them so much! Too bad you didn't come and join us Yong Hua!
We miss you leh!



p.s: when you wanna go out with us, Yong Hua? it's been really long since our last clique outing :(

No comments: