Saturday, June 7, 2008

E.X.A.M.S !!!

Hey peeps,

Sorry for not updating my blog. I have been concentrating on my studies. Will be facing my 1st exam paper on Monday (9th June) !! Eeek!! I'm so not ready leh...

Well, I'm usually always not ready for exams but this time I feel it's true. Seriously man..I can hardly remember any of the things I wrote in my notes. Shyt la! Definitely die this time!! how to go Australia for my final year leh?!


Anyway, you won't be seeing any more updates until 19th June. That's the day of my last paper. Officially I'll be free from exams at 12.00pm! haha!! I can't wait to hang out with my friends! BUT I'm not ready to face my exam papers yet! Ish!!


I HATE EXAMS SO BADLY! THEY ARE MY WORSE ENEMIES CURRENTLY!

** sorry for the sort-of-emo post. I need to release stress! **

p.s: keep a look out on my last-minute day trip to Cameron Highlands with my besties! :)

Toodles peeps!! :)

No comments: