Monday, May 19, 2008

Current Favourites

First of all, Happy Wesak Day everyone!!!


Today is a pretty boring day for me. Instead of studying and revising my studies, I'm just simply sitting on the couch typing this post now. What an unproductive day for me!! Lol!



FYI, my first exam paper is on 9th June and I have yet to start writing my notes (which I always do). Gulp!! I know I should really start now but I just don't have the mood right now la (if ever i do) LOL! Exactly 3 weeks before my first paper. Ahh!!



Let's not be off track here ok? I didn't know what to write here so I decided to post up the list of songs which I'm totally loving it right now. Hehe!! :)


1. Say It Again by Marie Digby

2. Bring Me Love by Marie Digby

3. Fool by Marie Digby

4. Stupid For You by Marie Digby

5. Unfold by Marie Digby

6. Voice on the Radio by Marie Digby

7. There's Nothing by Sean Kingston feat. Paula Deanda

8. Touch My Body by Mariah Carey



Yea..I'm currently in love the Marie Digby's songs. LOL!

That's it for now.


Toodles peeps!! :)


No comments: