Sunday, July 13, 2008

Classes start tomorrow..

I have only a few hours left before my first lecture officially starts at 11.30am tomorrow. LOL!


Starting tomorrow I'll be continuously slapped in the face with assignments and tests. Let's just hope that everything will work out fine throughout this semester. And once again, most of friends have left me here to die in sorrow. Miss all of them so much! :( *sobs* All of them have gone either to Caulfield or Berwick which I was suppose to go this semester. Yea I delayed my transfer again. LOL!


I have to make new friends again this semester and I have to be very careful with who I mix with. I don't want to end up with friends who use you for their own benefit. I rather have no friends than have those who manipulate you.
I hope that I don't meet with any backstabbing b*tches.
For those who are close to me, you'll know why.



This semester I have 4 days of classes (Monday -Thursday). I'm free on Friday!! woohoo! Finally I get a Friday off after 3 semesters in Monash. hehe! Tomorrow I have to pay my fees and search for secondhand books and compare prices with the new books. It's going to be a busy day tomorrow. *Gulp*


Anyway, let's hope that I'll have a not-so-stressful semester this semester. :)


Note to self: You promised to change your studying habits this semester, remember? Complete your notes every week without fail or else you'll end up facing the same problem again during exams. LOL !


No comments: