Friday, July 25, 2008

Cameron Highlands

Initially I wanted to post about my trip to Cameron Highlands with my besties, Jasmine and Yong Hua, until I have receive all the pictures from Yong Hua, but..argh! I give up waiting already la..So I'm going to post about it now.


This trip was actually a really last-minute day trip and I was not suppose to go because..I was going to sit for my Consumer Behaviour exam paper in like 4 days!! LOL. I still can't believe I actually went for it. Luckily my parents didn't grumble at me. haaha! Lucky me! :)


However, I'm so darn glad that I went for it anyway. hehe! We had so much fun even though it was only 3 of us. I wished Hannah was there with us too.

When's our next clique trip guys?? I'm waiting leh..better go before Hannah leaves ar..hehe! :)


And once again, it's just pictures and short captions but I'll just summarize the whole trip.. hehe! :)


We left at around 7am, pump pertrol and ate breakfast at the Sg. Buloh rest stop. After eating, we took the Simpang Pulai exit to head up to Camerons Highlands because the roads was less winding. Anyway, by the time we reached Brinchang, we were almost out of petrol. Before that, we stopped at the farm which had some flowers, organic veggies and strawberries. Back to what I said earlier on, I was freaking out the whole way after that because we could not find any petrol station in Cameron Highlands and I was actually thinking of the worst was which was that we would have to walk dunno how many kilometers to find the petrol station or we would be stuck there and have to stay a night. Ahh!! Anyway, while at another farm which is the Rose farm we asked the local people there and they told us there is a petrol station in Brinchang town itself. I guess we had not reach the town yet huh..By the time we reached there, I was super relieved. Never in my whole life have I been so happy to see a petrol station. haha! My face was practically glowing with joy and happiness! LOL.


After that, we had our lunch and wanted to pick strawberries and visit the Boh Tea plantation. Because we didn't have enough time, we visited the plantation which we actually didn't make it to the factory itself as it was going to rain and their road system is only ONE WAY!! Driving to the plantation was certainly damn "chee kek" or exciting! We had to honk everytime we were coming to a bend so that cars coming in the opposite direction would know and not crash into us. We left Camerons after that. We bought some veggies, strawberries and flowers. The veggies are super fresh and crunchy! Chemical-free! hehe! When we reached PJ, there was a huge traffic jam because so happen the government announced that the fuel price is going UP! haha! Luckily we had this trip before the price hike. hehe! We saved some money because of that! :) Lucky us! heehe ;p


Enough of that, it's time for pictures!!


* my favourite daisies ** so pweetty ** the beautifully-bloomed roses ** some fuzzy cactus and a tiny flower ** a close up *
* spot the Bee ** that looks like one real sweet and juicy strawberry ** so green! nice! haha..i stole it from you because you didn't send to me! hmph! ** the pink daisy , Jas and I ** group pic :) ** love you guys :) ** i love the flowers...they're oh-so-pwetty! ** Group pic at Boh Tea plantation ** promoting Heineken..woohoo! ** the lovely scenery at Equatorial ** my dearest Jas and I ** camwhore in car ** don't do this while driving. very dangerous ! haha! ** Little Miss Potato busy munching on her potato chips *


That's it for the trip.

Overall lesson learned is
...
...
...
PUMP IN MORE PETROL when you're going somewhere that has limited petrol stations!!haaha!


toodles peeps! :)

No comments: