Friday, July 25, 2008

Look Out Point of KL

This is a really delayed post. haha! A few weeks ago during my semester break, a few of my high school classmates aka 5 Petunia gang decided to go all the way to Cheras to check out the view of KL city. The view was really oh-so-beautiful. It's really a great spot for couples. Romantic-nya! Lol. All us singles were super noisy until we totally disrupted the romance in the atmosphere. haha! :)

Anyway, I'm lazy to write so I'll just let the photos do the talking.

* my dearies. love them to bits. ** what were we talking about? *
* camwhoring while waiting for others ** me likey this picture :) ** Yong Hua and Wei Jheng ** Wei Jheng and Choong Fu look so wrong in this picture ** everyone looks good here :) ** advertising for Colgate? hehe ;p *



Did you notice our colour combination? haha! FYI, it wasn't planned..all coincidence. Serious. We either wore green or black. LOL
Haha!

* will miss you soon dearie ** my name! yaay!!



Finally...
* the beautiful skyline of KL *



p.s: thanks for the pictures yong hua..after making me wait so LONG! hehe :)

No comments: