Saturday, July 5, 2008

Baby Rhianne

Yesterday I received the latest news from my aunt in Australia that my cousin, Melissa, has just given birth to a baby girl. I'm so happy for her!! My cousin and her husband named their baby girl Rhianne...yes it's Rhianne and not Rhianna. haha!!


Definitely a very unique name. I have never heard anyone with that name before. Special-nya! hehe! :)


So now my cousin had 2 girls, Valerie and Rhianne. So upset that I could not be there to see Rhianne personally. If I had gone to Australia this semester, then I would have been to see her. Haiz. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year I hope.

Babies are just the cutest and are oh-so-adorable especially if they had chubby and rosy cheeks.
*i just want to pinch them* hehe!


Received some pictures of Rhianne but have not uploaded it yet. Will do it later ya!

Congratz Lisa and Irwan once again!!


p.s: 1 more day till i leave for Bali :)

xoxo

No comments: