Saturday, April 12, 2008

What a holiday?! - Part 2

Day #2:

After my disappointment with my purchases on day #1, I was really hoping that today would be more productive for me. Must buy more things! :) We woke up early and got ready for some extensive shopping. haha! But before that as usual, I camwhored again! :p* love big mirrors :p *
Anyway, my mom and I had breakfast at the hotel and immediately head straight to "Rumah Mode". In my opinion, this place is the best and worth going to. It had loads of genuine branded items but also had some of the in house items as well. The place is big, air-conditioned, brightly lighted, had proper fitting rooms where you can try your t-shirt tops unlike other places that don't allow. Damn nice! Even the exterior was nicely decorated. Check out some pictures of the place here:
We arrived quite early and the place had not open yet, so we snapped some photos.
* Take #1- too high** Take #2- slightly better *
* Take #3- perfect! ** mommy's half closed eyes. ** beautiful landscape right? but i look terribly fat here. ish! *

Once the place was open, it was shop, shop and shop! I didn't even want to leave the place but my mom dragged me out. :( I saw so many clothes I just wanted to buy.

Next, we made our way to Paris van Java, a shopping mall similar to the Curve. There's no factory outlets but all genuine brand outlets, such as Roxy, Quiksilver, Crocs...They even had J Co. and Sushi Groove. We ate Sushi Groove for lunch and J Co. donuts for tea/supper.

* pretty decorations ** Look! they have a MU cafe (doubt Msian has one i think.LOL) *
*Donuts, donuts and more donuts! *
*tiramisu, choreo ( my fav :p ),banana rama, bla bla...can't remember the names.** J Co. even has yogurt ice-cream. Yum! *

We left after while and continued to look for more factory outlets. After a few hours of walking, we got so frustrated and demoralized, we decided to call it a quits. Give up la. Everytime we find a factory outlet, it turn out to be a disappointment as there were hardly any genuine branded clothes. Before heading back to the hotel, we stopped at a mall and had Pizza Hut. They have so much more variety of crusts than M'sia does. We tried their latest one, Cheesy Bites stuffed with cheese (of course) and ham. Not bad la..

* Cheesy Bites are oh-so-delicious but oh-so-very-filling. *

That's the end of day #2.

Day #3 to be continued.....

No comments: