Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Little Miss Shortie

If you guys haven't noticed the new profile picture, I have cut and changed my hairstyle. It's totally different. Seriously different! Say goodbye to my long hair, and welcome the Little Miss Shortie :)

Here's the before and after pictures of me:

Before:* i miss my long hair *

After:
* the new shorter hair me *


A lot of people say it looks like Rhianna's hairstyle. My mom say it looks like Victoria Beckham's hairstyle. LOL!


The thing is, I didn't even know it turned out to be like that because I basically told the hairstylist that I want my hair to be shorter and just make me look good. So he said "Ok". Luckily, it turned out nice. I was so worried that it would turn out really bad.


Thanks a bunch for my dear Jasmine for taking me to her stylist. Love ya babe! :) And thanks Benny for cutting my hair! :)


Since I had my hair chopped off, it's been so much easier and faster to wash and dry my hair. I like that! hehe!


Anyway, I feel like a new person with this new hairstyle. Haha!
.....
.....
....
...
So what do you guys think of my new look? Nice? Comment ya! :p

No comments: