Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm BACK !!

Hey hey..I'm finally back for a new post! haha!

Finally completed and handed in 4 assignments ! Yay! So relieved right now as I don't have to deal with assignments within these 2 weeks..But, I do have presentations and an important quiz to study for..Lol!


Haiz, don't care la. All I need now is to relaxxx...hehe! :)

I wana watch movies, go for some retail therapy, or whatever I feel like doing. Haha! :p

Oh well today I went to Pyramid to check out the new fast food chain. My dad told me it's a very old fast food chain , originating from the US. Last time when I was a baby, they had a few outlets here in M'sia but somehow it went bankrupt I think. LOL!

Anyway, this fast food chain is.....

Wendy's has like baked potato with cheese and broccoli...Sounds so yummy! I have yet to try that. There's also Chilli..as in the Mexican Chilli, NOT your red or green chilli ok...there's beef in it. Oh yea, they have Frosty (their desserts).

Here's what I order:
I had Spicy Chicken Sensation Burger and a Oreo Twisted Frosty (it's like McFlurry. Lol!) while my dad had a Quarter Pounder Beef Burger.

If you order their beef burgers, you'll notice that their patties are square shaped. Quite unique huh? hehe! It's slightly more pricey than McDonald's but cheaper than Carl's Junior.

Well, that's it for now.

p.s: look out for the next post on my holiday trip. hehe! :)

No comments: