Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Watch Out! Stress Ahead !!

Yeap it's that time again when I'm facing a HUGE amount of stress from my assignment deadlines again! Haiz! :(


This time I have 4 very important and heavily weighted assignments due in 2 weeks. 2 on the 7th and 9th May, another 2 on 12th and 15th May. Each assignment has at least 3000 words.



I'm so stressed out that I don't know which assignment to start on 1st. Every one of them needs loads of research and JOURNALS!! How ?! How?! I'm so gonna die of stress one day. I guarantee that one day I'm gonna go into depression all because of this! Serious ok!



I've been feeling really down lately, and I think it has to do with the stress la. I just wonder why do we all have to go through this difficult situation. Whoever created universities and colleges is a F***ing A** !! I feel that when we start working, we probably won't remember 90% of what we studied in university or college. Learning from practical work experience is way more effective even though it may be very costly.



Enough said. Just talking bout it makes me depressed! AHHH!!


I hate stress!!! :( Everyone does I'm sure!

No comments: