Friday, April 18, 2008

Little Miss Unlucky

Today is such an unlucky day for me! Argh!


I practically had a series of unfortunate events while I was in uni.


First unfortunate event:
When I was getting out of my mom's car, I hit my head against the ceiling of the car door! Damn pain! :(
.....
....
...
Second unfortunate event:
When I was using the computer, my one side of my flip-flops thong came off. I had to keep on putting it back into the hole.

However it didn't come off once, but LOADS of times! Seriously! Half way walking suddenly come off. Damn malu shyt! Ahh!
.....
....
...
Third unfortunate event:
I couldn't get any taxi who would take me home because it was peak hour. When I finally found one, he charged me RM15! WTF! Normally if I take taxi home, it wouldn't cost me more than RM10.. Damn geram!!


Today was the worst day of my life! Ahhh!!

No comments: