Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Water Cut

For the past few days, I don't think I have been doing anything productive at all. It just makes me feel like a couch potato..haiz. There's a feeling inside of me that makes me wanna go back to work. At least at work, I get to see him pass by every once in a while...heehe..seeing him pass by, just makes me smile. =)

Back to the topic. Since this morning, my house has been having a water cut due to some old faulty water pipe in the housing area beside me. My dad told me the housing area beside ours is already about 30 years old so it should be about time for the government to change new water pipes leh... These people are so inefficient. Somebody should complain and request that the MPPJ or whoever is in charge to change new pipes. With the water cut, so many things cannot be done, such as cleaning the house, washing the clothes, water the plants, wash their cars, cooking or BAKING and of course most important BATHING!

Because of the damn water cut, I have not bathe yet. LOL!Luckily, today's weather is not surprisingly hot but quite cooling. Because I washed my hair yesterday night, I don't have to worry about my hair being too unmanageable. Hopefully, it will be back soon or else I'm gonna have to go to my nanny's place to bathe. Haiz..so troublesome.

p.s: i miss my K770i *sobs*

No comments: