Thursday, January 31, 2008

Meet the Spartans?

Today I met up with Hsu-Zhen, Eunice and Wei Liang at 1Utama and had lunch at Kenny Rogers. Kenny Roger's quality of food has gone down so badly and it's expensive too. The only thing I still like is their original muffins even though they have shrunk in size while the price has increased. Lolz...


Anyway, we talked about loads of things...the past and the present. Just by thinking about all the silly and embarrassing things I've done in the past, makes me want to laugh at how crazy I was last time. Somehow at that time, I didn't even bother to think about what people would think in the future. However, it was all good but embarrassing memories.


After that, Hsu-Zhen and I watched "Meet the Spartans". The movie was relatively short (just like Epic Movie) but it was very funny and LAME! Seriously LAME! If you guys don't mind the lameness of the movie, then by my guest and go watch it...haha!

=)

No comments: