Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bored

This is my 2nd post of the day...yea i'm that bored right now..Lol..This is just some random post.

Because there is nothing much to do at home, I have been watching quite a lot of TVB drama series, which I'm absolutely addicted to. LOL. Sorry la I can't help it...you will know what I mean once you start watching just 1 interesting series..you'll definitely be hooked!! Seriously hooked!

Currently, I'm watching one of the TVB series on TV2 which is called "When Rules Turn Loose". It starts at 7pm every Monday to Friday. I'm sure for those die-hard TVB fans might have already watched it but for those who haven't, go watch it now! The series is about a family of lawyers so it's quite interesting. The main stars are Lisa Wong,Myolie Wu and my favourite charming and good looking Sammul Chan! Some people may not agree with me that he is good looking but somehow he has that certain charisma which caught my eye..hehe..I don't care what other people say..haha! Here's some pictures of him.


Charming? YES! Definitely! Hehe!

By the way, the water is back! Finally! Yay!! Off to take my shower now. Hehe =)

No comments: