Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Doctor's Visit

It was just 7 days ago when I finally bought my new cellphone, the Sony Ericsson K770i, after waiting for 6 years...haaha..yea it's that long...LOL! I bet you guys are wondering why after so long no only I decide to change my phone...hehe! By the way, here's some pictures of my phone.Well, the thing is that I'm very fussy about the way the phone's appearance, their features and of course their PRICE! Anyway, back to the topic, after a few days of using the phone, I noticed that the "0" button is not sensitive so I had to send it back for repair. Haiz...If they can managed to fix it,I will be able to get it back in 3 days time but if not, it might take about 1 or 2 weeks! Shyt! No more camwhoring with my phone for now. *sobs*

So now I have to use my old Nokia 3610. =(

Oh well..hopefully I can get back my phone soon.

No comments: