Saturday, January 26, 2008

Shopaholics

Even though this blog is still under construction, I should never let down my so-called viewers. Haha. Damn..I just so not use to blogging. It just feels so weird. LOL! Anyway let's move on.

Yesterday after work, I met up with one of my besties for some CNY shopping. Hehe! Technically, I already resigned from my job but they needed me so I came back to help them out a bit la...I'm so nice, right? Despite of the fact that I have actually been spending a lot (seriously a lot) ever since I started working, I simply couldn't help but just shop some more. haha..I'm sure you all also won't be able to resist the discounts at all the retail shops, especially those with 50% or 70% discount. Seriously tempting leh. So since Chinese New Year is coming around, I might as well buy a few more tops. I have WAY too many bottoms so I need more cute tops and SHOES too! Hehe =p Shopaholic in the making people..LOL!

So right after I finished my shift, Jas and I started our shopping spree a quick stop at La Senza. After that, we went in to Wh. I tried on a few tops and a dress. I really liked the red top i tried but i didn't buy as I wanted to look around a bit more before purchasing anything.

Next stop was Topshop! Woohoo! I dunno why but I simply love going to Topshop even though I don't really buy much things from there..haha! Anyway, this time I bought a greenish blue top from there. Yay!! I wanted to buy 2 so that I could get 20% off but I didn't want the same design so I only bought 1. Luckily Jas had her Topshop card so I can get 10% off. Better than no discount right? Saw some cute undies too but i managed to restrain myself for buying them (maybe next time buy it la~ LOL)...We checked out the clothes in Topman and I saw this really nice stripe shirt. Haha..Too bad I've got no one to buy it for. Lol...

After that, we went in to Dorothy Perkins and Quiksilver/Roxy. Saw one of our seniors from our school...I fall in love with a really cute bag in Roxy which cost RM129. Haiz. So expensive man for a small bag. Dropped by at Pull & Bear and Forever 21 but sadly nothing caught my eye though. La Senza was our next stop as Jas wanted to buy her lingerie. Jas couldn't make up her mind which one suited her better so I had to wait patiently for her to try them on again and again....Had fun deciding with her which one is better until both of us also confused which one she chose. Once she decided and paid for hers, we went straight to Gap. Jas saw a top which she was looking for a long time while I saw this pink cap.








her hoodie top




















my pink Gap cap. *coming soon! hehehe*












Jas wanted to get the blue one but no size so I asked her to ask them to call their other shops to check..they checked at Gardens but no luck..the next one was Pavilion and guess what...they have it! Haha..So lucky right?..hehe.. Happy Jas! As we were waiting for the staff to check stock, I couldn't make up my mind whether to get the cap or not..Haiz. I really like the cap but it was quite expensive so I decided wait and ask my secret weapon who I hope can hopefully can get a discount for the cap. Currently crossing my fingers and praying that I can get the discount or else no choice I have to pay full price. Haiz.


By now, our legs are aching already but we decided to go in Zara to check out their "season clearance". Guess what? Both of us managed to get a nice top each. Mine was a navy blue top with a sash, which is really nice. Jas's one was a red off-shoulder knitted top. Here's a picture of my top...
After Zara, both of us are practically broke, tired and hungry but I still haven't bought any new shoes so off we went to Vincci and Nose. At Nose, 2 pairs of flatties distracted me. Yes I know I'm a sucker for flatties. So what...as long I like them it's fine with me. =p They had no direct discount which meant that I had to buy 2 pairs of shoes in order to get 20% off the 2nd pair. Wanted to buy the cheaper one but no size but Pyramid got wor so I reserved it...Hopefully I'll make up my mind about getting both pairs at Pyramid. Heheehee! =)










Finally we decided to leave 1U and go to a new so-called shopping street( or something) for dinner. It's called
NiuZheXui (NZX)
... I think...Too tired and hungry to take pictures of my dinner..lolz...






One of the trees decorated at NZX.


That's about it la ..Quite a fulfilling Thursday. LOL!



No comments: