Monday, January 28, 2008

So Close

Sorry for the late update. Well, last Saturday I went for the Quiksilver Revolution 2.0 at Sunway Lagoon. Thanks to ewin for "buying" the tickets. haha.. Anyway, I went in there about 5 something and it was super pack with people. Somehow I felt that the same tour held here 2 years ago was WAY better and happening...hehe..Well, maybe its because I was there with loads of friends compared to this time..or maybe it was because The Click Five was performing..OR maybe it's because my so-called Hotlink guy was there..hahaa! Sadly, he wasn't there this year. =( *sobs* Here's the picture of the tickets.Because the event was not as happening as I expected it to be, I think I left Lagoon in like 15 minutes. LOL! Since it was still early, I dragged my friend along to hang out in Pyramid..hehe! We wanted to watch a movie but there wasn't any nice movie on so we went to the arcade and played Mario Kart Arcade. The game was quite fun but sadly I lost to my friend. Hmph!!! Anyway I played this game before on the PlayStation.. After that, I found out that the Astro Wah Lai Toi Awards was held here today...got red carpet somemore! Hehe! Immediately, I rush to the entrance of the shopping mall and saw a huge crowd of die hard fans of HongKong celebrities were already waiting there..LOL! Anyway, we found a spot which was super close to the red carpet. If a celebrity walked pass by, I could actually manage to take a picture with him. We waited and waited until like 7.30pm 1 or 2 celebrities (which I dunno who they are) arrived. Thinking that I would be able to see some of my favourite TVB drama series but the stupid weather wouldn't just let me see them! Argh!!! It started drizzling but the rain drops started to get bigger and I was like "Shyt!..stop raining la...just let me see them and you can let it rain or flood for all I care la!"....Sadly, the weather got worse so I decided to leave la..so there goes my one and only lifetime chance to see Raymond, Bosco and Kevin up close. Haiz..So close yet so far! Why why!!Argh!

So we went to play bowling and I lost again! Shyt! It just wasn't my day at all...damn unlucky la..
After playing, we headed off to eat at Friendster Cafe inPyramid..lol..I was very surprised that there was one in Pyramid. This shows that I hardly shop in Pyramid, which it's so true...At Friendster, I had a Caesar Salad with fried calamari which was just so-so only. But don't ever try their Super Burger..it looks really terrible and by just looking at it I don't think it tastes good at all. Expensive also..Ramly Burger it so much tastier and cheaper. Yes it is that BAD! Oh yea here's a picture of my salad.Anyway I went to Nose and bought a pair of flatties which I wanted.

That's it for now.





No comments: