Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tickle tickle tickle

So what's with "tickle tickle tickle"???


Well, it has something to do with Mother's Day (sort of)...haha! Can you figure it out??

Ok quit guessing la, I'll just let you guys know but....be warned because it may creep you out...especially for the dudes!

Anyway a few days ago, I took my mom to Pavilion for her belated Mother's day present. Well, her present from me was a Fish spa foot treatment. If you guys don't know what is Fish Spa, please go google it..I'm too lazy to explain. ;p

It was my mom and I's first time..so it was a really good and fun experience. hehe! Loads of tiny and not-so-tiny fishies nibbling your legs. hehe!

Overall verdict: Extremely smooth legs after the treatment. Seriously SMOOTH! haha! (Wanna go for it again! :p )

You all should really try it! Don't worry I saw YOUNG GUYS trying it out!!

It's picture time! :)

* Kenko Fish Spa Therapy *
* the decoration and the place where you soak your feet *
*loads of tiny fishes nibbling at some guy's feet *
*tons of tiny fishes nibbling at my feet too*
* a closer look. Damn ticklish!! *
*another angle *
* Jan loves her mommy heaps!!! *
* look at the amount of people trying it O.O *
* the not-so-tiny fishies *

It was a darn good and fun experience!! Anyone wanna try it out?? haha! I dare you! :)

No comments: