Friday, May 16, 2008

272

What's 272??


Hmm..That's the total number of steps you have to climb at Batu Caves.

So yea it's 272 steps....and I went all the way up! woohoo! *syok sendiri*

This was my very first time at Batu Caves. Seriously! haha...so jakun right? I'm a malaysian and I have never been to Batu Caves..wtf!

Anyway I went there with my parents a few weeks ago..it was tiring but fun! :) My legs were aching after walking up and down. LOL!

Here's some pictures....
* pigeon alert! *
* the stairway to heaven? ** Step no. 1 *
* Step no.154~ half way through *
* the view from step no. 154 *
* Finally...step no. 272 *
* inside the cave *
* the temple inside the cave *

Definitely good exercise. haha! You guys should definitely go but watch for the pigeons (terrified of them shitting on me) !

Well, that's it for today.

***Look out for my next post on Bubba Gump Shrimp!! :)

No comments: