Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sony Viao CS Launch


Last Saturday I attended the Sony Viao CS Launch at Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach.

I spent the whole day there..By the time I was home, I was DEAD TIRED!!!

But it was a fun day though.

I got to meet some new people.
I participated in the Viao Hunt and my team got 2nd place!! woohoo!! :)


Anyway, here's some photos using my baby Alpha :)


* Sony Viao CS *

* it's a longggggg way to the other end *

* the "manly" poses *

* how a babe should catwalk? *

* Viao babes' favourite hunk & Babe no.9 *

FYI, both of them are not the winners la ok?


Finally,

* that's me in the photo with other team leaders!! Team #004 !! woohoo!!

I took some photos of the fireworks too..but..it didn't turn out nice...FAIL! :( :(


p.s: i'm super nervous about taking blood test!! help!! :( :(


No comments: