Sunday, December 14, 2008

Janda Baik Part 1

It has been a very lazy Sunday for me.

Woke up pretty late.
Had my favourite pork noodles in Brickfields for lunch with my parents.
Bought some dvds.
Watched Wall-E & The House Bunny. Finally. LOL.
Took a long nap. Really long nap.
Had a good dinner with my whole family.

Anyway, as i said in the previous post...
i went for my very first Alpha-sponsored photo outing to Janda Baik, Pahang.
i never knew about this place.
it pretty nice and has a very laid back, typical kampung-feel.

thanks so much to Sony for organizing this trip.
hopefully before i go off, there'll be another outing again :)

thanks YH for informing me about it too :) :)

well, enough of talking.

i have listed my Top 10 Favourites Photos for this trip in descending order.
the photos are based on my liking irregardless whether it's over-exposed or what.
but i'll definitely improve it though. hehe.

i'll post up 5 photos today and the rest tmr.

Photo #10

Photo #9
Photo #8* does it remind you of Pringles? *

Photo #7* the sungai shot. still haven't got the skill to get the perfect beard photo :( *

Photo #6* my not-so-blue sky *


the remaining Top 5 favourite photos will be up tmr.
stay tuned :)

No comments: