Friday, September 19, 2008

Shoe Shopping!

Today is a good day because I finally handed in my other assignment *so relieved*

and..

I went shopping!! *well sort of la*

happy me! :)

I went to RHS aka Royal Sporting House punya warehouse sales.
The place is really near my campus! hehe ;p

I bought a pair of baby pink IPanema flip-flops for only RM15..

* this is my 3rd pair of IPanema flip-flops*

and....

a pair of Nike running shoes for only RM179. It's dirt cheap leh!!
* so pretty right? it's in my favourite colour- baby blue! :) *
* it was the last pair and it was in my size! It was so destine to be mine! muahaaha*

Here's the funny thing...

My Nike shoes' original price was actually RM425 before 50% discount. However, the salesperson there couldn't find the original box so she simply put into another shoe box which has the other shoes' actual price there *that original shoe price is RM349*. She wrote the article number on the box where the barcode is but..


the cashier didn't see it so she pandai pandai go scan the box punya price[RM349]. haha! After she scanned it, I finally realized so I kept quiet and told my dad after that and he laughed! LOL.


Therefore, for my new pair of NIKE shoes which the original price was RM425, I only paid RM179!! haha!! That's more than 50% discount leh..it's definitely a steal!!


And its the shoes which I wanted to buy long long ago..luckily I didn't. haha!!


However, I still have a bunch of things I want to buy.

Here's the list:

1. Nike Cortez shoes

2. The Little Miss tee i saw the other day

3. a few tops from Promod


4. a hat from Forever 21

5. some other things as well....

It's time to start doing my other two assignments which are due on Friday! *faints*

BYE!! :)



No comments: