Thursday, September 18, 2008

In a Jiffy

I finally submitted one assignment today!!! :)

Damn! I so tired leh..but i can't sleep..my brain won't let me. :(


Everytime i close my eyes, my brain is telling me...
"Eh, you still haven't finish your other assignment leh! You still got 1500words to write and it must be done by tonight!!".


LOL. Yes, I have another assignment due tomorrow. So sad right?

Then i got another 2 more due next friday. I guarantee die!!


Guess what? Everytime i try to sleep, my stupid wall clock ticks so darn loud. So annoying.


I am so gonna take it down right now. The ticking sounds makes me even more nervous especially when i have to sit for exams the next day.


p.s: i wanna go FOS in 1Utama and buy that tee i saw yesterday!! want it now!! :(


Gotta go now. Back to my assignment. Wish me luck people!! :)

No comments: