Sunday, September 7, 2008

Girls Saturday Night Out

Because I wanted to skip my neighborhood lantern festival party, I decided to call out my clique for dinner. Since Yong Hua aka Mr. Busy :p didn't join us *grumbles* and instead went to go shop for his skinny/straight/slim jeans, our dinner outing turned out to be our "girlie night out". haha! It was definitely great fun chilling with my babes...I'm sure all three of us will definitely have some fond memories of that night *you should what i mean*.


Anyway, Jas came and pick me up from my house
*thanks babe* and met up with Hannah at The Curve. We decided to have dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp *my favs* but we had to wait like an hour for a table so the manager asked us to grab a seat at the bar while waiting. So we ordered our drinks.

Jas: Blueberry Smoothie
Hannah: Sweet Alabama
*it's some real sinful peanut butter smoothie*
Jan: Jenny's Favorite *some strawberry, raspberry smoothie*

*JENNY'S FAVOURITE*

Thanks to Smart Hannah and Sexy Jas, they managed to get the manager to give us an appetizer on the house. Yess, free appetizer baby!! woohoo! See..being a girl does have its benefits. haha! You get free food! FYI, the appetizer was Salsa Shrimp which I think costs around RM20+ if I'm not mistaken. Who cares about the price when it's free. hehe!

* SALSA SHRIMP*

We ordered other dishes as well.

Jas: DixieFish Sandwich
Jan: " I'm Stuffed " Shrimp

*DIXIEFISH SANDWICH*

* " I'M STUFFED " SHRIMP *

By the time the food arrived, we had a table. Too bad we didn't get a table inside.

So here's our ratings:

Taste and Presentation of the Food- Excellent
Service- Excellent *credits goes to the really friendly and fun staff and manager *
Price- Fair *kinda pricey but portion is big so can share*


After that, we wanted to watch a movie but it was all too late, we decided to have a drink at Laundry Bar. I didn't know what to drink so Jas ordered a Long Island Iced Tea for me and Hannah ordered a Grand Mimosa. There's like 7 types of alcohol in that tea. According to them, there not even a single drop of tea in it. LOL.

*LONG ISLAND ICED TEA*

Remember you have to train me to drink ya before I head over to Aussieland, Jas! hehe! :p


Ok, here's the highlights of that night:

1. We got free food.

2. Little Jasmine was with us.


3. Something funny happened at Sanctuary. hehe. *wanna know? ask me.*


Enough of writing, it's time for some serious camwhore session. 61 pictures in 3 hours. Crazy!

Don't worry I not gonna post all 61 pictures here. Siao meh? I'm so lazy to post all la. haha!

.:: Bubba Gump Shrimp ::.


* Little Jasmine's dinner- nachos and a piece of garlic bread ** my beloveds :) ** Hannah says: Huh?? *
* yellow misai? haha. It's a NACHO la! *

* manja-nya Jas *




.:: Laundry Bar ::.* Jas gives a smooch. Jan gives the nudge. *

* two smooches for our beloved Hannah. See she's so happy :) *

That's it for today. It's crunch time for assignments. :( me no likey at all.


Toodles!

No comments: