Saturday, September 13, 2008

Childhood Nostalgia

Warning: an emo post coming up.



i miss being a kid.


i miss being so carefree.


i miss playing lanterns.


i miss sitting on the swings, see-saws and slides.


i miss making sand castles at the beach.


i miss playing Street Fighters with my cousin.


i miss playing catching.


i miss being the youngest among everyone.


i miss taking photos with my sis when we were little.


i miss getting the attention from my family members who always buy me things and give me candy :)


i miss my grandparents a lot despite the communication gap between us and though i never had the chance to meet my dad's parents :(


the only chance of seeing them are through old photos and their anniversary video.


it makes me happy that i have my por-por's eyes though it makes me have small eyes but not sepet yet.

those days are gone...

how i wish i could return to my childhood now.

* that's ME believe it or not :) *



No comments: