Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Seven

Today was a very stressful day for me at uni. Very stressed! Stress about what leh you say??


Stress about ASSIGNMENT la of course! haiz.


Anyway, after my classes I went to take a nap but couldn't sleep because I was worrying too much about the assignment not being done yet. argh! I really have to learn how to relax a bit..seriously relax..


Btw, just an hour ago while I was taking my folder from the top of my study table, my big white file fell and HIT MY LAPTOP!!! OMG. Guess what was the end result of that fall? That fall cost my number '7' to come off and it can't be put back again..ARGH!!Luckily only one button came off..


Now, that unlucky '7' is barely staying in place with the help of selotape
* lol..i forgot how to spell that word...spelling going down the drain edi. *



Haiz :(

2 comments:

Leeza said...

I sorta know how stressed you can be during assignment season, so here's a virtual chill pill to help you calm down

*chill pill*

take with plenty of water and sufficient rest :)

Jannifer said...

haha..thanks babe :)